This is an excellent opportunity for an INTERMEDIATE .NET DEVELOPER to join a team developing market-leading INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PRODUCT SOLUTIONS. This opportunity provides the chance for you to gain SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS DESIGN expertise.
Based in CAPE TOWN this INTERMEDIATE C# DEVELOPER role offers a salary of R600K -R750K/annum. In addition the company offers a bonus scheme, internal and external training, Healthy work life balance, flexi-time, 25 days leave, and a great location.
This innovative IT Software Development company is the market-leader servicing the investment management industry. They have a specific focus on Investment Software Solutions, reporting and investment compliance. The company develops their own software and provides consulting services to implement these products to create customised business solutions for the Investment Management sector including top asset managers, multi-managers, hedge funds and analytics service providers. This company works across 11 international markets in Europe, UK, North America and Australia. The primary office is in Cape Town. In time you will be able to work overseas at some of the largest financial institutions in the world, if that’s of appeal to you.
THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM:
An experienced and delivery focused team who develop robust investment data management and compliance solutions. They develop tool-kits used to provide business solutions to clients, use Microsoft technology and the software is Windows based. The team consists of product owner, 4 developers and a QA.
You will be the INTERMEDIATE DEVELOPER for an Investment Management trading system used by investment management companies here and abroad.
– C# (.NET 4.5 +)
– Strong SQL Server –including understanding of query plans and optimisations
– Automated testing
– Object Oriented Programming
– Software Design / architecture
– Design principles of scalable applications
– Code versioning principles
– Continuous Integration principles
– Database design principles
Nice to have (but not essential):
– DevExpress component libraries
– Entity Framework
– Experience with ‘Best Practice’ for High Cohesion/Loose coupling and automated-testable designs
– Concurrency patterns
– Data warehousing principles
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
021 801 5001
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
- Salary Offer r50-000-r75-000
- Experience Level Intermediate
- Total Years Experience 0 - 5
- AA/EE Status non AA/EE
- Dress Code N/A
- Working Hours 9am - 5pm (Monday - Friday)