Currently recruiting **Senior Capital Markets/Trading Consultant** Join Global Trading Tech business and play the role of SME, providing technical advice on the optimal use of globally recognised trading products. Take full responsibility of implementing boutique trading and risk management software into TOP investment banks & leading financial services companies. As Functional Expert you will need to have extensive Capital Markets knowledge & be passionate about technology in order to advise on systems implementations and customizations.
**You will need to have experience working with a Trading & Risk Management System, Capital Market Instruments (listed & OTC) & Multiple Asset Classes Front to back. Strong knowledge of Derivatives, Equities, Fixed Income, Forex, Interest Rates and Treasury Funding knowledge**
This CAPITAL MARKETS/TRADING CONSULTANT position is SANDTON, JHB based and is paying R1,3Mil/annum CTC
They are a Global Consultancy & Technology Vendor whose Capital Markets & Investment Banking team is the top consulting team in South Africa. The team houses a mix of very knowledgeable technical specialists and financial markets experts. Benefits include extensive training, access to a global body of knowledge, professional certifications, international project exposure, and 25 days paid leave per annum.
• Relevant University Degree (Finance, Engineering, Risk Management or Technology)
• 10 + years Capital Markets Experience
• Operations & Accounting experience
• Excellent Knowledge of Financial Instruments (both listed and OTC) & Multiple Asset Classes
• Project Implementation Experience – Trading Software
• Gathering business requirements and developing system specifications
• Client- facing experience
• Strong interest in Technology
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
email@example.com or ash [at] acuityconsultants.co.za
0 2 1 8 0 1 5 0 0 1
We appreciate every application and we do give each due consideration but if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider it unsuccessful. To help us respond swiftly, please ensure you have read the requirements and ensure that your application contains the relevant details for the position you are applying for.
- Salary Offer r100-000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10 - 20
- AA/EE Status non AA/EE
- Dress Code N/A
- Working Hours 9am - 5pm (Monday - Friday)